Unforgettable Moment

Assisted by Online Taxi Driver

When I was in Junior High School I go out from school at 3 pm and then continued with tutoring. I was doing tutoring until 6 pm. After that, I want to go home, but my mom told me that she can't pick me up from my tutoring place, so forcefully I had to go home by riding with an online taxi. Then, directly I ordered an online taxi by using their application. The driver came 15 minutes after I ordered, then I went home with him. When I on the way to home, suddenly my phone was low battery, so I couldn't tell my mom that I was on my way to home. Shortly after that, I arrived at my home, but not unexpectedly there is no one at home and I didn't have enough money to pay the cost of my trip. I am so confused and I didn't know what I have to do, then i remembered that there is my grandma's house nearby my home, so i told the driver to take me to that place and he was willing. A few minutes later we arrived at my grandma's house, then i borrowed my grandma's money first and paid that money to the driver. I overestimated the money that i paid to the driver as a reward, but he didn't want to, he said he sincerely did it, he was so kind, and i very thankful to him

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Pra Opening Legion

TUGAS OPENING LEGION