Introduction



Introduction




One  day on a sunny afternoon, I saw some people was playing football in the city football field. Then when they were playing, somebody kicked the ball toward me quite hardly by accidentally, it was so painful. After that, someone who had kicked the ball towards me came up to me after the game was over
Dany       :”Hey, I’m sorry for the incident, is it still pain?”
Zidan       :”Hey, I think there is a little swell, but I’m okay.”
Dany       :”Ohh ya? Do you want to go to the clinic? I will     pay all the cost.”
Zidan       :”No it’s okay, it’s just a small wound, I can medicate it myself at home.”
Dany       :”Oh okay, by the way what is your name?”
Zidan       :”My name is Zidan, how about you?
Dany       :”My name is Dany, are you new here Zidan?
Zidan       :”Yes, yesterday I just arrived at this city.”
Dany       :”Where are you from?”
Zidan       :”I’m from Jakarta.”
Dany       :”It same with me! Where do you live in Bandung?”
Zidan       :”I live in Panyileukan. How about you?”
Dany       :”I live in Buah batu.”
Zidan       :”Ohh okay, where do you go to school?”
Dany       :”I study at SMAN 8 Bandung. How about you?”
Zidan       :”I study at SMAN 3 Bandung.”
Dany       ::It’s a great school. Zidan, do you want to join my football team?”
Zidan       :”May I”
Dany       :”Yes of course, more people in this team it will be more fun right? So, just join with my team.”
Zidan       :”Okay, how many times is this time tarining in a week?”
Dany       :”Twice a week, every Friday and Saturday.”
Zidan       :”Okay, I will come here next week.”
Dany       “Good, but I think I have to go home, see you next week!”
Zidan       :”See you!”

After the incident, dany and I became good friends and often did soccer practice together.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Pra Opening Legion

TUGAS OPENING LEGION