Holiday

Hey Guys! Back again with me Zidan with my blog. Now, I want to tell all of you about a conversation of me with my friend, check it out!\

Zidan :"Hey Fathir! How are you?"
Fathir : "Hey Zidan! I'm good, how about you?"
Zidan :"Yeah.. good I think, long time no see you, do you so busy at school?
Fathir :"Yes, I have a lot of tasks that I have to do so I just spend the rest of my day at school and                    home for doing that things."
Zidan :"Hmm, I same as you Thir, I can feel it, but I think we just have to relax now because                         tomorrow is holiday right?"
Fathir :"OH YA, I'm so happy to hear that.:"
Zidan :"Me too, by the way, what is your plan for this holiday?
Fathir :"I think I will just stay at home, to rest my brain for the first week"
Zidan :"Don't you want to go to some places maybe?"
Fathir :"I think I will go to some place that connected to nature you know, like beach or mountain."
Zidan :"It's a good idea bro, you can refresh your brain in there."
Fathir ;"Yes, but probably I will go to Bali because a lot of my family live there, so I think my                       holiday will be funnier if we spend it with our closest people like family."
Zidan :"I agree with you, with whom you will go there?
Fathir :"I think I will go there just with my mom and my little sister because my dad has to go to                   another country to complete his task at his company, after that he will follow us to go to                     Bali."
Zidan :"Ohh okay, and do you will go there with a plane?
Fathir :"No, it"s boring I want to do something different in this holiday, I want to get some new                     experience in this holiday, so I will go to Bali with train, Bus, and Ship, I think it will be                    more exciting because I can enjoy the nature in the journey to Bali."
Zidan :"But it will be so long journey to Bali, I think if you go with a plane you will arrive there more               quickly."
Fathir :"Yeah but it's boring Zid, I just sit at that plane and canm see nothing, just cloud, cloud and                 cloud."
Zidan :"Hmm I understand, then where you want to go in Bali?"
Fathir :"I think I will go to some place like Kuta beach, Legian, Jimbaran and see my favorite Kecak               dance performance at Uluwatu."
Zidan :"And what about your family, where they live in Bali?"
Fathir ;"They live in Denpasar, I think I will visit there at the first or second day in Bali, after that, I               will visit some good place in Bali that I just said."
Zidan :"Ohh I see"
Fathir ;"Now how about your plan in this holiday?"
Zidan :"Hmm.. I don't know, I can't decide where I have to go."
Fathir :"Hey, how about if you go with my family to Bali?"
Zidan :"Hah?! may I??
Fathir :"Yes of course because you are my closest friend man, keep calm."
Zidan :"Ohh okayy thank you Thir, I think this will be the most amazing holiday that I will                             experience"
Fathir ;"Yess, Zidan I have to go now, my parents are waiting there."
Zidan :"Okey see you!"
Fathir :"I will tell you about our holiday soon."
Zidan :"Ok Bye!





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Pra Opening Legion

TUGAS OPENING LEGION