All about Me

Asslamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hallo! My name is Muhammad Zidan Fadlilah Raharja, you can call me Zidan. I was born on November 2001 In  Al-Islam Hospital, Bandung.. I am 15 years old.  I have two meritorious people in  my life, they are my parents, they always patient in educating me so I can be like this now, I am the oldest child in my family, I have one sister, her name is Kayla. I live in Bandung, excatly in the east of Bandung, Komplek Bumi Panyileukan Blok J5 No 11.
I am one of student of 3 National High School Bandung. I have ever study at Pembina Playgroup, Percobaan Elementary School Bandung, and 2 National Junior High School Bandung.  My favorite subject from when I was child are math and sport, the reason why I love sport is because one of my hobbyb is playing football, I hope may be someday in can be the best football player in the world. My favorite football club is Persib Bandung and Real Madrid and my favorite player is Lionel Messi. Not because my hobby is football that means I don't have other dream, my goals is I want to get invitation from ITB and accepted at oil engineering faculty.  I love all of Indonesian food, especially all food that have a spicy taste like Rendang, but I don't all kind of food that contains vegetables. My favorite color is black and white so I love to wear all kind of clothes that has black and white color, they are all of my favorite thigs in my life. Now, I want to tell you about something that I never like in my life. first, I don't like something that related to ghost because it's not make sense and scared me of course. And the second one is I don't like something that related to pc and any other because it make me feel confused, but for this one I have to like it whether I want it or not because I have to keep up with the times and that things will be useful for my future.
I have so many important people in my life, they all my parents, my friend, my family and so much more. They always motivated me to be a better people from time to time, they are the person that can help me to reach my dream.
I think that's all from me, I hope this story can entertain and may be have some benefit for all of you that want to know about me, I am sorry if there any mistakes of my typing, thank you for reading this blog, see you.
Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Pra Opening Legion

TUGAS OPENING LEGION